Monday, February 27, 2012

Why I Love and Admire My Big Brothers

*Their involvement in their kid’s lives.

*The way they hug and love on their kids.

*They treat their wives with respect.

*They aren’t afraid of hard work.

*They know how to do laundry, dishes, and other “wife” jobs, and very frequently do them.

*They treat their wives as partners.

*The way they hug and love on their wives.

*They are protective of their little sister.

*In hard times, they would do just about anything to support me.

*They express genuine interest in my life.

*They encourage Aunt Laura’s participation in the lives of their kids.

*They check in with their mom regularly.

*They are exceptionally loyal.

*They love John unconditionally.

*They are Christ-like examples to their children.

*They remind me of my dad.

2 comments:

Gail Hess said...

I love your brothers for the same reasons. You are blessed to have such wonderful brothers.

Karen said...

Knowing both your brothers and having known your sweet dad, I would have to agree.