Monday, March 19, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things - Spring Break Edition


In no particular order, these are some of the highlights of my trip and break.

  • The Grand Canyon
  • Seeing Lucy
  • Charlie drinking from the pool
  • Ryan calling Maddy “crazy kid” and her beaming smile
  • Late night talk with Renate
  • Ben’s clever Lego weaponry complete with sound effects
  • Jack’s discussion about Ninjago (no idea how you spell that)
  • Sleepover with Maddy
  • Jerry’s sweet “dad” words in the pizza place
  • JoAnn’s joy.  I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone else with her level of joy.
  • Watching Mom with JoAnn in church
  • Watching John cheer Molly up the rock wall
  • McDonald’s talk with Steve
  • Lazy morning no-kid chat with Erin
  • Watching Jessie play in her very creative costume
  • Watching Olivia watch the dog (I’d totally get you a puppy if I thought I could get away with it!)
  • Learning about circuits from Jake
  • Katie’s smile.  It’s like sunshine.
  • Griffin’s ticklish belly
  • Molly’s curls
  • Meeting Judah
  • Time left for spring cleaning and sleeping in when I got home

Thanks to the McDermitts, Palmers, and Selvidges for making this Spring Break extra awesome!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sounds like a wonderful spring break.