Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For Today

*My new office. ~ It isn't the big one I thought I had, which I'm glad of.  This one is more my size and feels like a hug.

*John ~ For hauling loads and loads of boxes at my apartment and school.

*Mom ~ For unloading loads of boxes at my apartment and school.

*Friends ~ For checking in regularly.

*My keurig ~ Because starting the day with a great cup of coffee is still a guilty pleasure.

*Throw pillows ~ Because they are pretty and feel no need to serve a particular purpose except pleasing me.

*Baskets ~ My favorite for organizing and storing, prettily.

*My new Italian friend ~ She reminds me that life is to be savored.

*Naps ~ Because I seem to need them after the craziness of this summer.

*Skype and FB ~ Helping me keep in touch.

*Old books ~ They smell good, feel good, and are essential decorating tools.

*Grace

3 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

And I'm thankful that you're back in the neighborhood! Good luck on your new job!

Renate said...

Good reminder that we have so much to be thankful for!

Karen said...

Ahh! The simple things are the most important! It's fun getting a peak into your new life. Thanks for sharing.